In Part 1 we went through all the steps needed to generate a new SSL certificate for View Composer. We were left with a file titled rui.pfx, which we need to import into our View Composer certificate store.
Step 1 – Import the certificate to the local certificate store
Open a MMC console, [...]
Starting a new job is exciting, well it should be anyway. If you aren’t excited about it why would you have accepted the offer in the first place?
My first week at EMC was spent reading. Perhaps it is better described as an opportunity to learn what it is I don’t know, which is always more than [...]
- How to configure Login VSI to test either VMware View or XenDesktop
- How and why to replace the default VMware View Composer SSL certificate – Part 2
- How and why to replace the default VMware View Composer SSL certificate–Part 1
- Tuning Windows 8 for EUC deployments
- VMware View 5.1 Storage Accelerator in Action
PicturesEMC World 2011
Number of photos:3
Total size:337.12 kB