This morning VMware decided to “officially” release VMware vSphere 5.
- To download vSphere 5 access the VMware evaluation center here.
- The vSphere 5 documentation has also been released; access it here.
- The ESXi 5 VMware community forum is also available. It is just one of many VMware communities so I encourage you to visit more of them.
I will save my comments for a later blog post since I now have 5 vCenter instances and 30+ hosts that need upgraded. In the interim I encourage you to try out vSphere 5 and learn about all the exciting new features that many bloggers before me have already discussed.
- Creating SCCM device collections based AD OU membership (the easy way)
- How to configure Login VSI to test either VMware View or XenDesktop
- How and why to replace the default VMware View Composer SSL certificate – Part 2
- How and why to replace the default VMware View Composer SSL certificate–Part 1
- Tuning Windows 8 for EUC deployments
PicturesEMC World 2011
Number of photos:3
Total size:337.12 kB